Monday, December 5, 2011

Harujuku Mini, Thanksgiving week, random meow meows, and liquid crack

 I'm behind on updating but who's keeping track? :P
Random photo sharing from the past 2 weeks in no particular order!


Did you know that California produces about 90% of the nations avocados? 

Looks like a dog you've met before

Always.

Chocolate makeup set...not for me. 


Arirang Market - Garden Grove, CA
Great signage!



Overnight love in the mail

Shimmery glitter icing


Cute Kitty Set

My new Meow Meow clock..lol. It meows at every hour!  (available @ Rite Aid)




New skunk  toyyy

Vietnamese: "Banh Pate So"
French: Pate Chaud
A Vietnamese French influenced meat  & veggie filled puff pastry
I learned how to make this pastry sometime last year and made the hell out of it for every party I went to. It was always a hit. Who doesn't like greasy, flakey , crispy , meat filled pastry?

Prin Prin getting her check up


I'm taking you to Rite Aid for ice cream when you come. :)



Below: Harukuju Mini by Gwen Stefani collection for Target.
Just some snaps of the cute stuff! I would shrink to wear some of this stuff. 






Chrissy Teigen. Sports Illustrated 2012 Calendar. I am not a stalker. 


 I'm taking you to In & Out also!

Cafe Sua Nong

Something is not right with this Forever 21 mannequin. They dressed it up like it should be at Forever 75.




Sushi. Thanksgiving 


Found this funny. :) 

Just me 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i loveee this post! your pink sparkle glitter is to die for pretty! i love the hello kitty hot cocoa set so adorable.. omgosh i can't believe you have a cat clock and that it meows on the hour i LOVE that!! your pets are SO ADORABLE!! omgosh.. flaky, buttery puff pastry with meat filling sounds FREAKIN' DELISH!