Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello Kitty for F21, Playground pred, & mustache wax.



1980.
Cashback @ Wholefoods. It had an incense smell to it. Seemed like someone was holding onto this for a while. I'm going to keep these!

Too cute. Snagged two. Great for paperclips? 

Oh, darn.

Holiday Mini Essies! The last pink one didn't come full?

Got to keep it lined up, know what I mean?

Fatty of the week. Carne Asada Super Fries!

:)

re.stock.
New JolliBee in Anaheim. First timer here. 


Filipino Fast Food. Even all the workers have the accent to go with it.
Looked good. (Not my order. lol)

I kept the egg sticker. It's kinda cute.
Salisbury Hamburger Steak with rice & egg. The only good part about this meal was the cute egg. 








I have yet to have my first Cannoli. Maybe next month when PMS week comes back.

Bite. Swallow.
Hello Kitty for F21





Keep your eye on the prize

cilantro. scallions.lime.
a staple to my home food.


Ended my Sunday night with a bowl of home made Bo Kho with baguette.


<3
Until next week.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMGOSHHHHH HELLO KITTY!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!! hahah i just went to check if it's out online but it's not! NOOOOO!! ugh! sadness haha

omgosh your fur babies are SO adorables!!

LOL that mustache wax made me die!

i like jollibee's fried chicken :) never had anything else there tho!