Monday, October 10, 2011

Project Day One- Huntington Beach Dog Beach





Today was Columbus day. I took my new dog Princess out to the dog beach for a short while to have some fun. It was my first time out there today. I've always wanted to take my other dog Froo out here but he is quite the mean little guy that hates other dogs (but loves cats!)  therefore taking him out to a public place like this was not an option for him.  Princess had a blast out there running loose with other friendly dogs and watching pretty girls and the sun go down.
For this new blog of mine, I only planned on posting at least 1 photo per day but in celebration of my first post and a fab evening out at the beach, I have more than a few to share below. Enjoy!

My dog is my co pilot :)


"The beach, the beach, the beach!!"


Not so sure about going into the water



The sun setting


Meeting a new friend

Ready to go home


No comments: