Monday, November 14, 2011

Watermelons, Bubblegum & Garlic Sauce

The days are getting darker faster.
 Fall is here and I'm missing summer yet looking forward to Winter.



Watermelon wipes by H&M.




Sales girl at Nike invited me to join "WE RUN OC" every Tuesday evening. I'm too slow to run with a group of runners.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. Good stuff and really helps fade dark spots/old acne scars. They have it for a little less at the Cosmetics Company Outlet store. (CCO @ The Block at Orange)




Coolest Kitty Ever.



ouch

i dont like anyone but myself.-says the kitty


PMS WEEK.
My fascination for pretty skies will never go away

We all share the same sky



Puppy socks!...but they were $10. No thank you. lol

Garlic sauce is the best and so is mouthwash.


This past week I gave Princess a bad home-hair-cut. It was so bad that I owed her a new sweater to cover it up. 

Crack juice for a canine

Slather you over my lips.

Red is not in, in Japan.

childhood

Some peoples relationship killers. lol




minor. decisions.




Princess looks so funny here 


My voice says it,
My dreams see it,
And my heart feels it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i'm obsessed with south coast plaza mall!! lucky you!! haha your princess is so adorbs!! you think that is bad my husband filled up our tank of gas last week and it came out to $120 bucks!! it's twice as expensive to fill up gas in germany as it is in the US.. i will never EVER complain about gas prices when we move back home!! hahaha