Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First week of November

Sephora FF! Can't wait to slather this on my fizzace tonight!

Sriacha @ my Walmart

Meow Meow socks
My homemade Chao Ga. I like mine with lots of lime. Actually, I like a lot of my foods with lots of lime.

Went to market for a chicken..this Asian market only had chickens with heads still attached. ;/ (No, I didnt buy it!)

:( :( :(

Ribbit :(

Fave chips ever. Well, Cheeto puffs are my faves too.
One of my 5 cats...shes a bitch.

..but nice when she wants to be.


Let my cat out while I went to walk my dogs. Came back 10 mins later and saw my cat frantically trying to find a way back inside. lol

Chocolate Cream cheese muffin @ 7-11. Looks good but very mediocre. The cream cheese part was disgusting.

Smells sooooo gooooood. I would describe this fragrance tree like a sexy dude.

Caught Princess cleaning up the cats bowls

^_~
My home made spring/summer rolls with peanut sauce.

Sigh. <3

Ride the squirrel

Cheesy. Bathroom. Pose.

Red shampoo shoppin. Verdict...John Frieda's red shampoo works awesome and smells really nice!

minus the leather

crack juice

cheap cali food

it's halal too

A good hair day

I have a thing for taking pics like this.

Me time

Do not buy this brand.  You'll understand why in the next pic below...

Yes, thats half a worm in my edamame. PUKES.


Been doing my own gel polish nails. This is (Red Cherry by LeChat Perfect Match)




Chocolate mission

1 comment:

Mai Nguyen said...

thu! you completely disappear on me. you look like you've lost a lot of weight. you look great!! hope all is well.